* Strontium is structurally similar to calcium and it can be absorbed and start stored in hard tissues in most marine organisms along with calcium.
* Strontium is found in marine plants and is the second most abundant element after calcium, found in coral skeletons. In concentrations after calcium carbonate and magnesium carbonate, strontium carbonate is present in coral rock formations. Corals take up less strontium as temperatures rise, so more strontium will be used in reef systems that are maintained at temperatures below 74° to 77° F.
* Molybdenum is essential for life in very small quantities. It plays an important role in nitrogen fixation, nitrate reduction and enzymatic activity, and is necessary for growth of algae and zooxanthellae.
* Deep Ocean uses pure Fcc grade Strontium & Molybdenum ion.
* Deep Ocean Strontium & Molybdenum supplement solution is depleted in reef aquariums with active calcification and metabolism rates.
* Deep Ocean Strontium & Molybdenum is excellent source of Strontium for aragonite and coral skeleton.
* Deep Ocean Strontium & Molybdenum supplement a cause rapid growth rates of corals and other reef-building invertebrates.
* Strontium is utilized by corals, clams invertebrate, coralline algae.
* We suggest targeting the natural seawater concentration of Strontium ion (8-12 ppm).
* For all marine aquariums.
* Prevents deficiency symptoms of Strontium & Molybdenum ion.
* Free of nitrate & phosphate.
* Free of harmful chelators.
1)Shake before use.
2)Add(5 ml) of Deep Ocean Strontium & Molybdenum supplement per(50 US,gal), this will raise the level by 5 ppm per day.
1- Determine the Strontium & Molybdenum concentration in the Aquarium using an accurate test kit befor supplementing.
2- Calculate the amount of Strontium & Molybdenum consumption during a week.
3- According to the reference ، Add the required amount into the tank.
Refrence: Each ml of Deep Ocean Strontium & Molybdenum Supplement Solution will incrace the concentration of calcium in 1 US-Gallon of water by approximently 8 ppm.