* Phytoplankton (also called microalgae) are small photosynthetic organisms (similar to single-celled plants) that make up the bottom of the food chain.
* Phytoplanktons are tiny plant life best suited for herbivores and filter feeders such as feather dusters, scallops, clams and gorgonians.
Marine phytoplankton is a micro algae found in oceans across the world. It’s also incredibly nutritious.
* Deep Ocean condensed phytoplankton is mixture of 5 to 100 micron live cells.
* Deep Ocean condensed phytoplankton is excellent food for SPS and LPS corals and all filter feeders.
* Deep Ocean phytoplanktons provides the necessary proteins carbohydrates, and lipids for live marine organisms.
1)Shake before use.
2)turn off the protein skimmer and filtration for 20 min
3)Add one drop per 30 gallons of water in the entire aquarium system in an area of rapid water movement daily.
4)This product does not require refrigerated storage. But keep it in the fridge to prolong the life of cells.Be prevented from freezing.
For advanced feeding:
Add the 0.5 to 1 ml of Deep Ocean Phytoplankton Supplement to 10ml aquarium water in separate container then feed the coral reefs by pipette.