* pH is always lowest a few hours after the main lights have turned off for the evening, and is highest a few hours after lights have been burning during the day. Adjust pH to remain with a range of 8.1 - 8.4 at all times. Before adjusting pH, ensure that the alkalinity in the aquarium is within a range of 7 - 12 dKH (2.5 - 4.3 meq/L).
* Deep Ocean pH Plus Increases pH in marine and reef aquaria.
* Deep Ocean pH Plus uses USP & FCC carbonate source.
* Deep Ocean pH Plus Excellent carbonate source for all corals (Lps & Sps), coralline algae, snails, hard tube worms, and clams.
* Deep Ocean pH Plus Intensive boost to your coral´s color and growth.
* Deep Ocean pH Plus supplement a cause rapid growth rates of corals and other reef-building invertebrates.
* Deep Ocean pH Plus solution Provides carbonate, an important component of aragonite.
* Deep Ocean pH Plus solution formulated for increasing and stabilize pH in marine and reef aquariums.
* Free of nitrate & phosphate.
* Free of harmful chelators.
Normal pH is (8.1-8.4)
* Add this product at the maximum dosage of 5 ml per 20 US-gallons per 24-hours at the same time each day. pH will generally stabilize within 2 hours following product use, however livestock should not be subjected to a change in pH of more than 0.2 per 24-hour period, so do not overdose pH Plus Supplement.
1)Shake before use.
2)Add Daily maximum (5 ml) of Deep Ocean pH Plus supplement per (20 US,gal).
3)Do not increase pH more than 0.2 per day.
4)When increasing pH Plus supplement it is not advisable to perform other supplements at the same time.
5)Adjuste pH between (8.1-8.4).
* Do not increase pH more than 0.2 per day.
* When increasing pH Plus supplement it is not advisable to perform other supplements at the same time.