Zooplanktons are tiny animals best suited for herbivores and filter feeders such as feather dusters, scallops, clams and gorgonians.
Deep Ocean condenced zooplankton is mixture of 5-100 micro cells.
* Deep Ocean condenced zooplankton is ideal food for Sps and Lps corals and all filter feeders and fragment aquariums.
* Deep Ocean condenced zooplankton provides the necessary proteins and carbohydrates and lipids for live marine organisms.
* Prepared from cells washed zooplankton and no pollution popular culture media.
* Has a size of 5 to 300 microns for Sps and Lps.
* Enriched with Vitamins.
* For feed hourse fish and shrimp larvae.
* Coral ecosystems to feed during the night.
* No common preservatives such as formaldehyde.
* Rich in protein and essential amino acids.
Protein - Min 0.5%
Lipids - Min 0.15%
1)Shake before use.
2)Turn off the protein skimmer and filtration for 20 min.
3)Add one drop per 20 gallons of water in the entire aquarium system in an area of rapid water movement daily.
4)This product does not require refrigerated storage. But keep it in the fridge to prolong the life of cells.Be prevented from freezing.
For advanced feeding:
Add the 0.5 to 1 ml of Deep Ocean Zooplankton Supplement to 10ml aquarium water in separate container then feed the coral reefs by pipette.