Alkaline Buffer8.4powder supplement Helps increase ph Stability in aquarium by raising the alkalinity,carbonate and bicarbonate borate .
*Deep Ocean uses pure USP grade carbonate, bicarbonate and borate source.
*Deep Ocean Alkaline Buffer 8.4 powder combats the common reef ph issues. Often times when raising calcium, magnesium and alkalinity levels ph can suffer.
*Deep Ocean Alkaline Buffer 8.4 powder excellent source of carbonate and bicarbonate for coral reef growing (Sps & Lps).
*Deep Ocean Alkaline Buffer 8.4 powder formulate for increasing alkalinity and stabilize ph of 8.4.
*Intensive boost to your corals color and growth.
*For all marine aquariums.
*Free of nitrate & phosphate.
Before taking note that:
1) Check ph and alkalinity before use.
2) Create stock solution ( basic or advanced ) and add to aquarium daily.
3) Check daily alkalinity and ph.
4) If your alkalinity is low too checking the magnesium and calcium levels.
5) If your calcium or magnesium is low use the Deep Ocean Calcium or Magnesium Supplements.
6) Best range for alkalinity is 8-12 dKh (2.85 to 4.3 meq/L).
7) For better balance use the alkalinity and calcium balance chart .
8) Do not directly mix with any calcium , magnesium or strontium supplements.
Basic: Dissolve 2.5 grams of Deep Ocean Coral Reef Alkaline Buffer 8.4 Powder per 20 US-gallons of aquarium water in 250 ml of fresh water; add every other day or as needed to maintain the Carbonate and Bicarbonate concentration within a range of 8 dKh to 12 dKh.
Advanced: Create a stock solution by dissolving 20 grams of Deep Ocean Coral Reef Alkaline Buffer 8.4 Powder in 250 ml of fresh water (preferably purified)each ml of the solution will increase Alkalinity concentration total [Kh] in 1 US-gallon (3.785 L) of water by 0.82 dKh or 0.29 meq/L.
Reference: Each gram of Deep Ocean Coral Reef Alkaline Buffer 8.4 Powder will increase the total [Kh] in 1L of water by 39.05 dKh or 13.94 meq/L .